Monday, November 16, 2009

Up up and away..... :)

Well here I am again to write another review.. I was feeling all sad that my last 2 posts were about sad things and wanted to write something good and happy... Sunday afternoon lying lazily I decided to watch the animated movie UP and that was the one of the best decisions I made the whole day... :) I had missed this movie earlier in the theatres due to various reasons but then better late than never... :)

To talk about the movie, the way the movie starts is just too beautiful... The movie goes in a symphony and you just start moving with the music... The way a guy and a girl fall in love because of the common interests they have.. How they save up money to go to South america but because of some or the other family reason they use their savings and before they realise they are old in the daily struggle of life... The melody with which the story moves on is just too much to handle... :) Every scene is so moving and it just makes you feel so connected...

Then the whole gas balloon thing carrying the house was nicely pictured, it might sound a little stupid but then one must remember that its an animated movie... The rest of the movie carries on forward with the other characters playing their roles beautifully with some real good humour which made me laugh like a kid... :)

Overall a beautifully made movie which left me totally satisfied and happy with the whole story... Pixar just out do themselves each and every time they release a new movie... Way to go guys... :)

1 comment:

Ishma... said...

This is my fav movie :) Can watch it a 1000 tyms.