Sunday, November 15, 2009

2012 Disaster of a Disaster movie.... :(

Ah here i am writing my first movie review on my blog.. :D
The fact that I am writing my first review excites me but the point that the movie turned out to be crappy totally makes me unhappy... It was one movie i was looking forward for from a very long time... But like everything in 2009 the movie just let me down and turned out to be a total disaster..... :(

I am surprised that Some people actually ended up liking the movie.. I got a headache watching the damn movie... Some of the bad points of the movie...

1) The movie was totally unreal.
2) The scenes were so repetitive the same old scenes were shown some 15 different times.
3) The movie was a 3 hours long and the show was not appealing...
4) The story was stitched well.

Now for the good points..

1) The problem was found by an indian and the ship was built by the chinese now thats spot on...
2) The way Yuri starts the Bentley saying "Engine start" that was damn cool and i was the only guy in the theatre laughing and clapping..
3) The CGI is pretty good..

Overall i feel the movie was a waste of time and a disaster of a disaster movie... :( Another movie that let the vieweres down atleast me.. :(

No comments: