Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Black board tragedy... PART 1 The broken Shards...

We would have learnt lots of lessons from the black board... But there are things that the board has taught me, which I am sure no one else has even dreamt of learning...
One such incident for the readers of this blog... :)

One lazy afternoon in my 1st PUC class room... After the usual change of class there was a big ruckus in the classroom... People talking and shouting and you know the normal stuff that inevitably happens in every classroom when there is no lecturer in the classroom(ideally)...
I get a brainwave in my devious little devil of a mind...
Me: Macha goutham you pretend like you are pushing me and i will go fall on someone da...
Goutham: Seri da, nice idea... :)
1st launch- Successful
Me: thud... :) Sorry macha goutham pushed me off... ;)
2nd launch- Successful
Me: Thud.. No dude he pushed me.. dont take tension... ;)
3rd launch- Target acquired (But target had already seen the earlier launches so he was eluding the attack)
Goutham: Macha we ought to get him da...
Me: Ya ya macha seriously.. Push me...
Goutham: Here you go (with a shove)
Me: Running from the push... ;) Behind the target and goutham running behind me we had no clue where we were heading to... Target in the front, me behind him and goutham behind me... The next second before we know a huge noise...
The three of us rammed into the black board shattering it to pieces... And down came the whole board with an even bigger sound...
The whole class was pinched with silence with what had transformed... With the three of us in the spotlight.. The class was divided half of them were scared what would happen to them the other half were happy there wont be any classes for sometime... :)
And in came the Hitler with the army our HOD... By this time we were all back to our places like we dint know what had happened...
HOD:(Totally furious,at the top of his voice) Who did this...
Class: Totally silent.. (Me, Goutham and target please dont say it was us)
HOD: If you guys dont tell me who did this your whole class will be suspended...

Again the class was divided, one half were scared they will loose their classes and the other were happy that they wont have classes... But still the whole class decided to be silent... :)

HOD: OK that does it.. Now for the personal interrogation... You there tell me who did it...???
Student: I dont know sir i was out at that time...
HOD: You... Then you.. you...
it kept on going till it reached the target... This time he couldnt elude the HOD's clutches... I had my heart in my mouth...
Target: Sir Deepak pushed me to the board and i fell on it sir...
Me: (Damn thats the first nail on my coffin, Well if i am going down i am going down in a glory and with company) Sir goutham pushed me and i fell on Target sir...
Goutham: Sir it was totally an accident sir i tripped on the dias and fell on Deepak who in turn fell on the target and smashed the board...
Me: (Well that was pretty much on target) Yes sir thats what happened.. It was a total accident...
HOD: You stupid fools... Who do you think you are... Blah blah blah... dah dah dah... Che che che... #$%%# #% *%%#&% %*#&.. Beep Beep Beep Beep....
Me:(Shaapaaa.. Thank god its over) Sir we are sorry sir.. This wont happen again(I would be damned if i do such a thing again) it was an accident sir...

The infamous three in unison.. We are sorry sir..

HOD: Nothing doing... I want to meet your parents first thing tomorrow morning.. Till then you guys are suspended...

There was no plea or an appeal at high court... We were just damned by the Sessions court without any chance of a bail plea... :( Doomed for life till our next hearing... This time in the evidence box would be our parents...
To be continueed...???? :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ahahha!!! good one... but who was that target..!!!! who is strong enuf to crack the board...!!!!! interestin....!!!!!

Deepak said...

@Swetha: I forgot the name of that guy da why else will i say target.... ;) actually it was one of those green ceramic boards that they use nowadays... :D