Friday, September 11, 2009

Feel my love... :-)

I was riding back home after meeting a friend in padhbanabnagar.. Was somewhere near thyagarajnar when this auto guy was standing out from the crowd... There was something written on the back of the auto in all colour and in a catchy fashion... Well writing tonnes about it wont suffice what i can say with a picture.. Certainly some real wise person once said "A picture speaks a thousand Words"...
I have no clue what the auto driver wanted to say or what he was trying to say... Well later then my cousin and my friend told me its a dialogue from a very famous hindi movie Darr which was later made in Kannada my our own Upendra uncle... Well now i understand where the auto drivers of bangalore get their inspiration from.. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

May be he wanted to convey that.. 1 sided love is color ful....!!!!!

Unknown said...

yeah dipak, its not bazzigar dude, its from movie called DARR, which updendra also remade in kannada :))))