Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bangalore drivers and what not..!!! Part two... The chronicles of the night rider.. :-)

I had two choices with me either choose the first choice or let fate decide what happens to me when i ram into the car... Well i took my fate in my hands and braked and that too the discs and that was the worst decision that i ever took... The bike skid and i lost control of it to gain back the upper hand i put my right leg down and this was my second bad decision... My leg got stuck and turned the wrong way and the bike just fell on my knee... I was sandwiched between the bike and the road.. Was stuck under the bike for eternity while the car guy dint even stop to see what had encountered and just turned and sped away...

I was just lying there till a few kind souls ran up to lift me up... My knee was hurting a little and i sat on the pavement till the pain eased up a little and i crossed the road gingerely to do a damage report on my bike and myself.. I just reached the pavement and something real scary happened that took my life away for a second.. The right knee just buckled and bent in an angle in which it is not supposed to bend... :(

Thousands of thoughts were running in my head have i dislocated my knee, broken the knee cap will i be able to walk again or worst ride again... It was like all the forces on earth just wanted something bad to happen to me that day... It was 11 in the night and i was guessing this was not the end of the night so soon.. Not so soooon... :(

2 comments:

Karthikeyan said...

Woah Crap dude. I hope this is the old one and not again.
BTW, Read through my site too when you've got time - www.karthikeyanr.com

Deepak said...

Its the same fall dude... just recuperating and reminiscing the fall.. :)