Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mom....

Dear Mom,

People say that good things happen to good people, and truth always prevails… But then we see all this happen only in fairy tales and in movies where the hero bundles up the bad guys…

I have always been nice to people like you had taught me to be… The day I spilt the milk, the day I disrespected uncle you dint punish me but you always taught me what’s right and what’s wrong…

But the mistake that I have made is unforgivable… I don’t think anyone will ever forgive me for what I have done to you… You have always cared for my well being and taken care of me but after my marriage everything changed, you started becoming my burden… What seemed to care at some point became pestering, what was love some day became irritation…

Mom I dint know what I was doing when I put you in that old age home… In spite of the crying and denials I forced you into moving into that hell hole… Please forgive me for that dreadful day… I know now that the reason for all your crying that day was not because you were going to face a bad time there, but the reason was that you were going away from me and you couldn’t live without seeing me…

Mom I dint even lift your calls when you called me to wish me on my birthday… I just walked out of your life… Today I stand alone mom, with no one to hold me… Today when I see you in that lying down motionless... When I hold your hand now I cannot feel that warmth... The chillness is killing me mom... I cannot forgive myself for this Mom… But I know you would forgive me… You dint deserve a son like me mom…

I wish I burn in hell mom… I wish in my next birth I am your mother and you make me go through the same hell that I made you pass through…

I have been a bad son mom… I love you to eternity… Please forgive me…

Your son,

I wish, I pray to GOD I don’t get to see such a day… Please guys don’t ever do this to your parents… I hope old age homes stop to exist…

Dedicated to the best MOM in the world… Love you mom… :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah depu,

coooooooooool, very touching, and its so true...... too good, no words to express.....i request everyone should read this blog and post they comments... keep up the good work like always!!!! i really miss my mom, just waiting for 1 more day, she will be with me:) take care, love u and miss u!

sid said...

nice read...an tanx for dedicatin it ta ma mom!

Deepak said...

@Poornima: Thank u akka.. :)
@Sid: Dedicated to all mom's da.. :)

Akhtar said...

tats amazin...keep posting dude....It was so touching....

Deepak said...

@Sajid: Thanks dude... :)

aayanman said...

I wonder why people don't or cannot have a realization at the right time? It only happens much later when the damage is already done.
Therefore each of the roles we play..father,brother,son, etc. need to be constantly re-evaluated from time to time so that we never take either the roles or the people who are impacted by it, for granted.

Well written post.

Deepak said...

@Gyanban: Its just human nature... The importance of someone is felt only after they go away...
Thank you... :)

Pink Mango Tree said...

how true, u realize nothing on earth is more worthy than "love" and "being love" only after u loose it.

it was a nice read.

Deepak said...

@Shalini: Thank you Shalini... :)

Unknown said...

hey dPack.. nice work.. :)
shame on the people who do this to their parents