Friday, October 12, 2012

Ten things I hate about you: The Mindless Driver

Top ten things I hate about Mindless car drivers..... :)
  1. I hate the way you drive slow on the fast lane... and the way you cut lanes....
  2. Hate the way you jump signals...
  3. I hate it when you honk...
  4. I hate your large dumb high beams...
  5. I hate your attitude so much that it makes me puke...
  6. I hate it when you make a mistake and hate the way you think you are always right...
  7. Hate it when you park, especially on a curve and think people can fly over you...
  8. Hate it when you don't give me way...
  9. Hate you more when you just put the person behind you in trouble and drive away like nothing happened...
  10. Most of all I hate you for buying a car, when you should have just taken a bus...
Nevertheless I Hate you for hating me the same way I hate you..... :)

No comments: