Friday, October 30, 2009

Five day weeks it is...

I was just having a discussion with my team mate as to how I have had 5 day weeks since school through college and now work.. I am so used to or institutionalised to this 5 day week culture right from school... But then i was wondering I have never waited for the weekend to come as I wait for it now...
Scene from office from Monday through Friday is like this...
Monday: Monday blues a term that we dint know existed haunts us... Damn I dint feel like coming to office today.. Yaar aaj kaam karne ka mann nahi kar raha he..
Tuesday: Tuesdayyyyyyyy(yaaawning).... Saala yeh time nikalta hi nahi he.. Aaj bhi saala kaam karne ka mann nahi kar raha he..
Wednesday: After Monday and Tuesday even the week says W T F (if you know what i mean).. OK almost there take a deep breathe just a couple of days to go... Same old story no mooood to work :)
Thur day: Arey yaar i woke up in the morning and it felt like it was a Friday today.. Alas it is not Friday still, another day to go still... No prizes for guessing the right answer aaj bhi mann nahi he yaar..
Friday: Swipe in early into office so that i can leave early back home... ;) My standard dialogue Happys the Fridays guys.. aaj tho fun filled Friday he aaj tho kuch kaam nahi hone waala.. ;)
Saturday and Sunday: Pardyyy time.. Dik chik dik chik dik chik....

Times change people change and so do our needs and requirements..

No comments: